'For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death. ' - Romans 8:2
Life comes with laws so to be lawless is to be fruitless. Therefore we must submit to laws of success in order to be a successful person in life [Joshua 1:8].
Discipline in simple terms is being able to work without supervision. It can also be defined as subjecting ones self to rules and commandments. It takes time to learn to be discipline so take it a day at a time. For example you realised that you are becoming fat so you begin to go to the gym in order to stay healthy. But in order to remain consistent you need to be very disciplined at attending gym sessions regularly. So you begin with short sessions then increase the time spend at the gym gradually so you don't burn out.
Consequence of indiscipline:
- Failure will be your portion [Proverbs 6:26]
- Poverty [Proverbs 20:4]
- Shame [Proverbs 10:5]
Staying indiscipline will guarantee unfulfillment in life. Not controlling how you eat, drink, talk and your overall morals, will lead you to make wrong decisions therefore failure.
Benefits of Being Self-Discipline:
- Supernatural abundance [Proverbs 10:4]
- Fulfilment of visions [Joshua 11:15-16]
- Extraordinary accomplishments [2 Samuel 23:8]
- Greatness [Phillipians 2:5]
Success demands discipline so if you live anyhow poverty will find its way to your doorstep. We must be very much aware of the laws of success which will help guide us as to how to live our lives to the fullest potential.
Areas of Discipline:
- Discipline your Time [Ephesians 5:16]
- Discipline your Body [Job 31:1]
- Discipline your Thoughts [Phillipians 4:8]
- Discipline your Stomach 😂 [Daniel 1:8]
- Discipline your Relationship [Proverbs 6:28]
- Discipline your Resources
Click below to listen to the podcast;